Why Join HomeHaven?
There are as many reasons to join HomeHaven as there are members.You should join:
- If you would like to continue to live in your own home and community as you grow older.
- If you are looking for new friends and new activities after you retire.
- If you worry about being able to take care of yourself if you get ill, have an accident, or need surgery.
- If it is getting more difficult for you to change light bulbs, maintain your house, clean your gutters, care for your yard.
- If you need help setting up your computer, figuring out how to use your smart phone, or keeping in touch with your grandkids on line.
- If you are no longer able to drive and need help with transportation.
- If your long-time handyman has just moved to Florida and you need to find a new one.
- If your children live far away and worry about you.
- If you believe in a strong community, where people take care of their neighbors.
As soon as you join HomeHaven, you have immediate access – with just one phone call – to an extraordinary body of information and guidance for solving all kinds of dilemmas of living. Every time we get a request for help, we learn more about the needs of our members and how to meet those needs. No request is too small – or too large. If we don’t know the answer, we will work on figuring it out with you.
Many of us have found that the greatest benefit of membership has been the new friendships we have made, the fun we have together, and the opportunity we have to help others – putting “money in the bank” for the time when we may need help ourselves.
Holly Pruett, daughter of HomeHaven members, finds peace of mind in knowing that her parents have the support they need to age in place. Listen to why she supports HomeHaven…